HOME / ABOUT US

The company's current projects

Emerald Park project compound V

Emerald Park is spread fifth assembly on an area of ​​101 thousand square meters, and strikethrough green recreational area punctuated by small lakes and surrounded by villas, thus giving some sort of privacy and beauty to the owners of the units, where trees and green plants in a painting landscapes. The project was built on an area of ​​no more than 25% of the total area of ​​the project and the remaining 75% occupied by green spaces and recreational areas The project is located in the heart of New Cairo on the North Ring Road, just 3 minutes from the American University. www.emerald-ehdr.com

The first project to gather Emerald Center

Is a commercial center is unique, as it features places with air open and that punctuated small lakes and waterfalls and green spaces and corridors next to the main entrances that serve hypermarkets located basement above places attention cars which Tsaa more than 600 cars. The project is a unique location at the entrance first gathering along the street Zakir Hussain directly in front of the police academy and near the entrance to the valley of the Tigris Sports is built on an area of 19,500 m 2

Emerald Center consists of the role of the basement lower on an area of 19,500 m dedicated to parking for 600 cars and the role of the basement Alawi on an area of approximately 16,800 m to be appropriate for use hypermarkets in addition to some unique shops and facing hypermarkets.

Former company projects

Dave Smith Film 5 Comments

Lorem ipsum dolor sit eu amet consec atu et cons adipis

Admin Fashion 3 Comments

Lorem ipsum dolor sit eu amet consec atu et cons adipis

Admin Fashion 3 Comments

Lorem ipsum dolor sit eu amet consec atu et cons adipis

Admin Fashion 3 Comments

Lorem ipsum dolor sit eu amet consec atu et cons adipis